What types of partnership programs are available?
We engage with partners who fall under these categories:
- Our partner program is designed for distributors, value-added resellers, integrators, and developers who want to sell and implement our solutions
- Our referral agreement is perfect for agencies and consultants who bring deals to our attention but won't be acting in a resale capacity
How do we become a partner?
One of our Partner Program staff will respond by email or phone to get the ball rolling. After a brief assessment, we’ll forward a partner agreement for your review and corporate signature.
Once the agreement is complete, we’ll jump right in with a partner briefing and consultative support.
What kinds of partner support do you provide?
We provide a number of resources for partners, including:
- Access to opportunities
- Receive distributor or resale discounts
- Access to marketing and sales resources and materials
- One-on-one training sessions
- Dedicated support
- Internal use rights for Evvos CIS and dedicated integration support
- Access to unlimited online training resources
What is your partner compensation?
All registered partners are entitled to receive discount pricing as defined in their partner agreement. Depending on the type of partner relationship you have with us, you may be entitled to additional compensation:
- Distributors and resellers are entitled to commission based on the market category they operate in and the value of the sales opportunity. For more information, consult with our partner team.
- Referral partners are entitled to a commission for the referrals they generate based on the market, product, and value of the sales opportunity.
What types of training are offered?
One-on-one training sessions using a web meeting, and training materials. Please consult a member of the Partner Program Staff for more information.
Visit our Partner Portal home page to register for upcoming webinars and online training.